Thursday, April 16, 2009

Restless heart

Salam.

Say: O My servants who have wronged against their souls, do not despair of Allah's mercy. For Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surah az-Zumar 39:53)


This subuh I heard a tazkirah coming from the mosque near my house. "Tok imam pasang kaset kot," I thought since the voice sounds so familiar.

I listened.

It was about a hadith that tells a story about a man. Allah gave this man a glimpse of jannah and this man begged really hard for it. Allah refused him but he never stop begging for it. In the end, his wish was granted.

A sudden chill was running down my spine. *sigh* how far and distant I felt from His grace.



The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever fasts Ramadhan out of faith and the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven."


May all our sins are forgiven. Wallahua'lam.

p/s: Food for the soul. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu4Q-bJxX9Y)

3 comments:

mokchique said...

striving for the better tomorrow

Faiz Shukri said...

yeah! let's do it TOGETHER!

Unwitting Self said...

Yeah!